The VERTIMAX XL automated warehouse with multiple storing columns represents the best compromise between elevated storing capacity, surface space requirements and picking speed.
Based on the operating principle “materials to operators”, the system picks and deposits materials extremely quickly, efficiently and safely. System modularity translates into the best solution for each company: configurations with up to 8 modules can significantly increment the amount of trays stored, taking full advantage of the high performance of the internal handling system.
The heart of the VERTIMAX XL system is represented by an automated container extractor that moves quickly between columns and storage levels. Contemporaneous vertical and horizontal movements guaranty a picking speed that is fast enough to satisfy even a considerable number of missions requested from various picking points.
The warehouse is completely closed-in and therefore not accessible to operators: no risk of accidents to personnel, less damage to materials, zero risk of illicit removal of goods and maximum noise reduction.
- The infinite possible configurations with respect to consultation points make VERTIMAX XL a very flexible warehouse. The bays may be adjacent, to minimize the distance covered by a single operator, they may be managed by one or more touch screen panels and they may even be positioned on different levels.
- Thanks to the Drawer Manager application, the operator may personally design compartments within the tray. Otherwise, given the quantity, the sizes and the weight of the materials to be stored, the system will propose the best alternative.
- The system can manage the minimum pre-set stock for each article. Below a given quantity, which may be set as desired, a new procurement order is sent to the central system and the area represented is assigned a different color.
THE ADVANTAGES OF VERTIMAX XL
- High storage density in minimal surface space
- Modular system adaptable to any space layout
- Precise inventory, in line with the company accounting system
- High-speed extractor robot for fast order filling
- Multiple consultation bays, adjacent or on more than one level
- Maximum safety for personnel and merchandise
- Minimum waiting times at picking points thanks to pre- positioning of trays in line
Height increase (mm)|-/-|25
Service height (mm)|50|650
Horizontal speed (x axis)|Adjustable up to 2,2 m/s|
Vertical speed (Y axis)|Adjustable up to 2,2 m/s|
Picking or deposit speed (Z axis)|Adjustable up to 0,6 m/s|